Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti is a luxury lodge perfect for travellers who wish to experience the wonders of the Serengeti with all modern conveniences. Experience thrilling Serengeti game drives and rare opportunities to connect with the local people and culture. The Safari Lodge boasts 77 secluded guest rooms, suites and villas, an elegant spa and an infinity pool. Dining is an exceptional experience at the lodge with African inspired cuisine offered in three restaurants, a bar and a well-stocked wine cellar to complete the superb cuisine.
The beautifully appointed accommodation affords stunning views of the Serengeti, best appreciated from each suite’s private balcony or terrace. For the ultimate in privacy and luxury, choose the Presidential Villa; in addition to an exclusive butler service, it offers an elevated view out to a busy animal watering hole and is the perfect choice for families (children aged two and over are very welcome).
When you’re not roaming the savannah in search of wildlife, unwind at the Four Season's Spa, with its six individual treatment rooms overlooking the picturesque plains.
Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
Why we like it
- A luxury lodge in a stunning setting in the central Serengeti
- Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, modern fitness centre and a Four Seasons spa
- Each guest room, suite and villa has modern amenities such as a flat-screen television, air conditioning, a private refrigerated bar, high-speed Internet access and an IDD telephone
- Learn about African culture and history at the Discovery Centre
- The complimentary Kijana Klub offers children and teens a fun way to spend their time in the African bush