Tucked into the hillside surrounded by olive groves, Villa Ekavi is located in this most sought-after corner of Corfu, offering privacy, easy access to the tavernas and nearby beaches as well as that one priceless quality: a wonderful view. The outlook from the pool terrace is a stunning, uninterrupted panorama of the channel to the mountains of Albania and the mainland in the distance and beyond. Like a constantly evolving work of art, the view makes this a magical spot to simply relax and escape from the world for a while.
The villa is comfortably furnished and carefully planned to take full advantage of the seascape from virtually every room. The outside space is generous, with a larger than average pool, and terraces offering both sun and shade (depending on your mood), with a large covered outside comfortable seating and dining areas. The little beach and charming seafront tavernas of Agios Stephanos are a short stroll away, with the popular Kerasia beach and taverna just a few minutes further.
Whilst Villa Ekavi shares the same driveway and gated estate as Villa Nafsika, both houses are totally private and separate from each other. They can, however, be rented together and would work well for larger groups or two families holidaying together but seeking a bit of independence.
Local Boat Hire – in partnership with San Stefano Boats
- There is no better way to explore the coastline’s clear waters and discover some deserted bays than in a boat. Small boats, speedboats and cruisers can be pre-booked with our UK office prior to departure and we recommend early reservations, especially for July and August, as availability can be limited.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with fireplace, TV and DVD player
- Kitchen includes microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 190cm beds)
- Shower room
- Washing machine
- Marble staircase to first floor
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, sea facing balcony
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 190cm beds) with en-suite bathroom with shower over the bath, sea facing balcony
- En-suite shower room and bathroom are both newly refurbished for 2017
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Private swimming pool 9.5m x 4m (depth 0.75m – 2m)
- Shared driveway with Nafsika
- Links to coastal path to Kouloura, Kalami and Agni
- Easy access by boat to beach tavernas
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
- Agios Stephanos (shops/tavernas/boat hire) 10min walk
- Kerassia Beach/tavernas 15min walk
- Kassiopi 10min drive
- Avlaki Beach/tavernas 5min drive
- Agni tavernas 5min by boat
- Corfu Town and airport 50min drive