Terms & Conditions
We, 7Seas Holidays Ltd, 199 Garratt Lane, London SW18 4DR act only as an agent in respect of all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf. We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel arrangements or other services you purchase (“Arrangements”) or for the acts or omissions of any supplier or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any arrangements. For all arrangements, your contract will be with the supplier of the arrangements in question (the ‘Supplier/Principal’).When making your booking we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the applicable Supplier/Principal of the Arrangements. Your booking with us is subject to these Agency Terms and Conditions and the specific booking conditions of the relevant Supplier/Principal(s) you contract with and you are advised to read both carefully prior to booking. The Supplier/Principal’s booking conditions may limit and/or exclude the Supplier/Principal’s liability to you. Copies of applicable conditions are available on request from us.
All references to ‘packages’ and ‘package holidays’ on our website, marketing material or in these Agency Terms & Conditions means packages organized by third party Supplier/Principals on whose behalf we act as an agent. 7Seas Holidays Ltd does not organize or sell packages in its own name.
The balance of the cost of your arrangements (including any applicable surcharge) is due by the balance due date notified to you at the time of booking. If we do not receive this balance in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you in which case the cancellation charges set out in clause 5 below will become payable.
1. Booking and payment: In order to confirm your chosen Arrangements, made either online through our website or offline via our office, you must make the requested payment at the time of booking. You must also pay all applicable insurance premiums and booking fees. Your booking is confirmed and a contract between you and the Supplier/Principal will exist when we send you confirmation on their behalf.
Please check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to us immediately. Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport. As we act only as booking agent, we have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us.
If you have paid a deposit, you must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we will notify the Supplier/Principal who may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their booking conditions.
Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the Supplier/Principal concerned, all monies you pay to us for Arrangements will be held on behalf of the Supplier/Principal and forwarded on to the Supplier/Principal in accordance with our agreement with the Supplier/Principal.
2. Prices: We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking.
3. Insurance: You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. Some Supplier/Principals require that you do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday.
4. Special requests: If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements, cots or room location), please let us know at the time of booking. We will pass on all such requests to the Supplier/Principal, but we can’t guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not.
5. Changes and Cancellations by you: Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing, by email, and will take effect at the time we receive it. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel. Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the booking conditions of the Supplier/Principal of your Arrangements. The Supplier/Principal may charge the cancellation or amendment charges shown in their booking conditions (which may be as much as100% of the cost of the Arrangements and will normally increase closer to the date of departure). In addition you must pay us an administration fee of £25 per person per booking. Please note: some Supplier/Principals do not allow changes and therefore full cancellation charges will apply.
6. Changes and Cancellations by the Supplier/Principal: We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the Supplier/Principal needs to make a significant change to your confirmed Arrangements or to cancel them. We will also liaise between you and the Supplier/Principal in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the supplier but we will have no further liability to you.
7. Refunds: Refunds will not be paid until they have been received by us from the relevant airline. Usually a delay of 8-10 weeks may be incurred. Not all taxes are refundable. Some airlines do not refund their fuel surcharge (this is usually included in the tax). Please contact us for an exact amount that will be refunded.
All credit card charges are non-refundable.
All SAFI (Scheduled Airline Failure Insurance) charges are non-refundable.
All Protection & Bonding levy charges are non-refundable.
All booking fees are non-refundable.
The above non-refundable charges are applicable in all circumstances
8. Our responsibility for your booking: Your contract is with the Supplier/Principal and its booking conditions apply. As agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the Arrangements. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the Arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of the commission we earn on your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
9. Visa, passport and health requirements: Unless you tell us otherwise, we are entitled to assume that all members of your party are British citizens who hold or will hold full British passports valid for the entire duration of the Arrangements you chose to purchase. Information on visa, passport and health requirements, where given and applicable, is so given on this basis. Requirements may change and you are therefore strongly recommended to check the up to date position with the supplier of the arrangements, Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate or your doctor as applicable in good time before departure.
10. Complaints: Because the contract for your Arrangements is between you and the Supplier/Principal, any queries or concerns about your Arrangements should be addressed to them. If you have a problem with your Arrangements whilst using them, this must be reported to the Supplier/Principal immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the Supplier/Principal to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced or extinguished as a result.
If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the Supplier/Principal. You will see their name and contact details in any confirmation documents we send you.
If you wish to complain about any service we have provided to you (i.e. our booking service) then please contact us directly.
You can access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
11. Law and Jurisdiction: These Agency Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction (unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case you can bring proceedings in your local court under Scottish or Northern Irish law, as applicable).
12. Accommodation Ratings and Standards: All ratings are as provided by the relevant Supplier/Principal. These are intended to give a guide to the services and facilities you should expect from your accommodation. Standards and ratings may vary between countries, as well as between suppliers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given.
13. Documentation & Information: All descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us is done so on behalf of the Supplier/Principal in question are intended to present a general idea of the services provided by the Supplier/Principal. Not all details of the relevant services can be included on our website. All services shown are subject to availability. If you require any further details, in respect of any Arrangements or any other services please contact us.
“We are a Member of ABTA, membership number P7336. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com. You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us; it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved.”
15. FORCE MAJEURE: We will not pay you any compensation and will not be held responsible, if we have to cancel, change or amend your travel arrangements in any way due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control. These can include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil unrest, industrial dispute (including Air Traffic control disputes), terrorism and its consequences, natural disaster, nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, pandemics and epidemics, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports and all similar events outside our or the suppliers(s) control. Advice from the Foreign Office to avoid or leave a particular country may constitute Force Majeure. For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information go to www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice or call 0845 850 2829. Please note that the advice can change and we recommend you continue to check the Foreign & Commonwealth site until you travel.