Discover the 90 best Greek islands and mainland destinations. Home to some of the world’s most important historical sites, along with around 6000 islands, Greece is known for its natural beauty, fascinating culture, ancient archaeological sites, cliffs tumbling into sparkling blue water, sand and pebble beaches, and a balmy Mediterranean climate making it one of Europe’s prime places to visit for tourists.
Let’s see few of the famous places in Greece:
1. Acropolis, Athens: A rocky mound rising in the heart of modern Athens, crowned by three magnificent temples dating from the 5th century BC. Stay in the heart of Athens, exploring the history and archaeology of this fascinating place while enjoying the wonderful views.
2. Santorini: Best known for the west coast cliff-top towns of Fira and Oia, Stunning Santorini is the most dramatic of all the Greek isles.
3. Mykonos: Greece’s most glamorous Island Destination
4. Delphi: Built on the lower slopes of Mount Parnassus, and overlooking a dramatic ravine, Delphi is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
5. Corfu: A UNESCO World Heritage site, Corfu sits in the Ionian Sea off the west coast of the mainland.
6. Metéora Monasteries: Listed on the UNESCO World Heritage list, few of these monasteries are open to the public as well.
7. Zákynthos: AKA Zante island is another top tourist destination in Greece
7 Seas Holidays excels in creating personalized luxury holidays.
Fly at the best available time with the most suitable airline from the most convenient airport. Enjoy private transfers to world-class hotels. Delight in the finest holiday experiences and a choice of the best private excursions and tours. Appreciate discreet, unobtrusive personal service in resort.
To create the perfect personalized holiday with the minimum fuss call us to our travel consultant at +440020 3968 0900. You can also chat with our expert travel planner at WhatsApp +44 7951 338204 or email us all your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your packages at 7 Seas Holidays UK.